Start your day with inspirational scripture! – Best Morning Bible Verses
To keep god first we must put him at the very beginning of all we do. starting each day with God can be one of the most difficult things to do. why you ask? the enemy wants to keep you busy…So Busy that you don’t make this daily time with God a priority.
reading the bible in the morning is a perfect way to obey the word of god. Matthew 6:33 teaches us to seek God first above all else. so make your first step every day, Jesus.
Here are 5 of the best Bible verses to start the morning and to help you to stay motivated and encouraged along the way. my prayer is these verses would help you stay focused on Jesus and keeping him first in your life!
- Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. (Psalm 143:8)
- The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)
- In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly (Psalm 5:3)
- Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. (Psalm 90:14)
- For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; (Psalm 91:11)